- D8tadude – IT’s Richard Arnold, focusing a lot on 3PAR and other enterprise storage solutions.
- Deep Storage (Howard Marks) – Howard doesn’t post that often, but content is good. Obviously storage focused, with Howard’s tendrils into other areas.
- Ray on Storage (Ray Lucchesi) – Analyst and long-time storage pro, Ray covers the industry and other interesting areas of technology.
- Storagebod (Martin Glassborow) – Martin hasn’t posted recently, but is highly perceptive in the storage world and is an end user too.
- Penguinpunk.net (Dan Frith) – Mostly storage related stuff from Dan who lives in the future (Brisbane in Australia).
- Around The Storage Block (Calvin Zito & Guests) – OK Calvin is a blogger, but the site has some great content on HPE products. Worth following and listening to (he does a podcast too).
- juku.it (Enrico Signoretti) – now working for OpenIO as Head of Product Strategy, Enrico still blogs on storage and wider IT issues.
- Pack Rat (Stephen Foskett) – Stephen isn’t a regular blogger compared to others and although he’s mainly storage, the Pack Rat blog contains other things that are more consumer related.
- Kamshin (Max Mortillaro) – with a name that sounds like a Bond villain, who can resist reading Max’s views on storage, virtualisation and IT in general?
- Tekhead.it (Alex Galbraith) – possibly the tallest man in blogging and Scottish too – what’s not to like? Oh and he knows a bit about virtualisation too.
- WoodITWork (Julian Wood) – Julian is an Enterprise Infrastructure Architect, covering virtualisation, a little bit of storage and cloud.
- Cloud Bingo (Ed Morgan) – cloud with a storage slant from Ed, who now works as an SE for Rubrik. This pushes him back in the storage camp to my mind.
- The CTO Advisor (Keith Townsend) – Keith covers how CTOs and CIOs should approach using technology to deliver their business needs. Always a different and interesting angle.
(Visited 397 times, 1 visits today)